Report malpractice concerning behaviors or actions that violate or noncompiled with the laws, rules, regulations, measures, good governance policy, and anti-corruption policy, as well as other relevant policies, principles, and the Mitr Phol Code of Conduct.
Please fill in your details for investigation result feedback. All information provided will be strictly kept confidential.
1. The complainant lodges a complaint or provides information through a designated channel.
2. The Corporate Governance Section acknowledges the complaint and initially responds within 15 days. CG Section also coordinates with a responsible department and follow-up every 15 days.
- If the complaint involves actions that violate Mitr Phol’s regulations and policies, it will be passed on to the Human Resources and Management Group.
- If the complaint involves fraud, corruption, or an unlawful act, it will be passed on to the Audit Offices
3.1 The Audit Committee verifies the complaint and considers an investigation.
If the complaint is found to have merit or clearly involve wrongdoing, an investigation committee shall be appointed.
If the complaint is found to have no merit or no wrongdoing is found, the investigation result is passed back to the responsible department, who will then inform the Corporate Governance Section to notify the complainant.
3.2 An investigation committee will report the results to the Audit Committee.
4.1 Upon completion of the investigation process, the Audit Committee shall contact the Corporate Governance Section to notify the complainant.
4.2 If an investigation finds the accused guilty, the committee will pass on the case to the Human Resources and Management Department to consider appropriate disciplinary actions and propose such actions for further approval.
5. Corporate Governance Section reports the investigation result to the complainant.